Panther Metals option agreement in place for 100% ownership
|Prospect areas||acquisition date|
|Glass Reef||April 2022|
|West Limb||April 2022|
“The recent sale of an immediate adjacent project, announced in March by Manitou Gold Inc, for CAN$7m to the private company Dryden Gold underpins the value attributed to the Manitou exploration address.”
Darren Hazelwood, April 2022
The Manitou Lakes is a volcanic greenstone belt with known mineralization hosted in quartz veins, auriferous shear zones, auriferous semi-massive sulphides infilling fissures and quartz feldspar porphyry.
- 5km+ strike length on multiple gold bearing structures.
- 2000+ha of unexplored ground.
- Historic exploration focused on high grade visible gold, ignoring low-grade mineralized wall rock.
- New mineralization model proposed – Felsic intrusive related in addition to shear zone hosted.
- Three current mineralization styles:
- 1) gold bearing shear zone hosted quartz veins.
- 2) auriferous shear zones.
- 3) Auriferous semi-massive sulfides infilling fissures.
Hosts the historic Glass Reef Gold Mine.
Favorable structure and bedrock geology.
Positive results from 2012 sampling program.
- Newly-staked ground
- No exploration undertaken over claim area despite the presence of gold anomalies
- Exploration work expected to begin in summer 2022.